Weekly Meeting Minutes
The Meeting of Tuesday 24th April 2018
The Meeting was opened at 7pm by President Kerry Jones
Visitors: Ray O’Meara from Doreen Probus, previously a member of RC Cromwell in south island of New Zealand
Visiting Rotarians: nil
The Toast to Australia was proposed by President Kerry Jones
Apologies: Tina Elmer and David Palermo.
Treasurer: As tabled. The Town Fair has about one third of the expected stall holders already signed up thanks to Martin Sadle. The admin account needs a boost and Greg Paull will bring some honey for sale next week, donations going to the Admin Account for EREY Gary Hennessy also suggested selling RCDC pens.
Other Reports: The club will send Thanks to Gemma Chambeyron for her help with the reports and invoices for the Tenderfoot School
Community Service Chair Arthur Lewin submitted a request for sponsorship from the Diamond Creek Football and Netball Club.
Chairperson: Kerry Jones
1) Run Out of Poverty- Pro rata payment of Coaches for 2018 The club gave Greg Adams approval to pay $115 x 7 coaches if necessary.
2) Purchase of Canopy and Bag for Marquee, or purchase of new Marquee.
Members decided to assess the Marquee and bag tomorrow at Anzac Day and make a decision for Greg Adams.
3) Return ride for RYPEN students from Doxa. No longer needed as RYPEN has been postponed until October.
4) Youth Exchange-Sponsorship of Emma Galbraith outbound. The club will not make a decision until they have commitment from other host families of the outbound student to host an incoming student-in writing.
5) NYSF Interview team-if needed. Volunteers for the interview panel were Stephanie Hutt, Kerry Jones, Linda Gidlund. One more volunteer needed.
6) Membership Recruitment: A membership committee formed consisting of Stephanie Hutt, Rob Lloyd, Kerry Jones and Bev Baker, Steve Crosling.
The Raffle raised $ 60 and the Bottle of wine was won by:
The Foundation Silver Pot raised $ 6.45
The Meeting closed at 8.05pm with the toast to Rotary International.
SPECIAL NOTE: We ask all members to notify your non-attendance through the apologies email address email@example.com and also use this email address to notify us if you have guests attending.